Information Collection & Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name and password
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if MenGrills is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
User Access & Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by making the change in your Account, or by emailing our Customer Service Team at email@example.com, contacting us by phone. Contact information listed on the website. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information and payment information. We never keep payment information on file. We secure and adjust payment information every transaction. For billing and management, you will be able to view the type of credit card used and the last four digits of the card. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website please contact us.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We value your personal information and will never sell or give your information to third parties. Additionally, like we stated previously, we do not store payment information.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
3rd Party Tracking
Links To 3rd Party Sites
Blog / Forum
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Social Media Widgets
We use a chat feature to assist you with customer service. If our chat feature is offline we will collect your name and email address so that we may reply to your request.
Changes To This Policy