Ingredients you need:
- 2-3 pounds of stew meat
- 1 – 16 oz frozen green beans
- 2-3 whole carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup Worchershire Sauce
How to make Beef stew:
- In a Camping cooker place the stew meat and the potatoes on the bottom.
- Place the green beans, onions, and carrots on top.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and the water on top. Season with salt and pepper and add plenty of salt and pepper.
- Close the camping pot, put on grill or charcoal and cook for 2 hours.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving.